Thursday 14 November 2013

Urban Outfitters anyone?







I definitely experienced what heaven feels like tonight...

Me and my flatmate nipped into town to buy our friend a coat from Zara for her 19th, which of course ended up in us spending more money than necessary on our selves! It also meant that by chance (as we completely forgot?!) we ended up in the queue for the opening of Urban Outfitters in Nottingham! 

The promise of free drinks and a DJ drew us in...as well as the chance to see the store for the first time and snap up some new purchases! Even though neither of us bought anything from UO we spotted quite a few things which are definitely going on our Christmas lists as well as items from the homeware collection which we have already got our eyes on for our house in 2nd year! Eager or what?!

Most of the times I go into UO back home in Manchester I rarely buy anything but I just go in to admire their edgy visual merchandising! I absolutely love their VM and I seriously think their idea of a warehouse for a store is the best I've seen on the highstreet! It gives UO a bit of an edge compared to the modern styles of Topshop or River Island. 

I think it's  safe to say this is where all my money is going to be spent from now on!  







No comments:

Post a Comment