Sunday 17 November 2013

Floral Fever





I said in an earlier post that me and my flatmate went on a bit of a shopping spree...we should definitely not be let loose in Nottingham city centre!

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Zara but since I've been at uni its turned into more of an obsession! I'm constantly on their website trying to find new pieces I can save my loan for and this dress was one of those beauties.

I've literally NEVER worn a body-con dress in my life so I'm not sure what came over me with this one! Normally when I try them on the fabric is so thin and shows literally every lump and bump I have whereas this Zara dress was so much nicer and I felt like it covered everything up! 

I wore it on Friday night for my friends 19th so I wanted to dress it down a little, one good thing about this dress is it can be dressed up or down so easily! I paired it with a pair of heeled black ankle boots which I'd been after for quite a while so when I saw these in New Look they were so much of a bargain I just couldn't resist! 

The hairstyle took a few times to get it looking even slightly acceptable though! I've been going through a stage where all I do is leave my hair naturally wavy on nights out and I thought it was time for a change! Like I just said, I wanted quite a relaxed vibe so (with a little help from my friend) french plaited my hair round the back of my head and then left it in a low side pony. I have a feeling this is going to become my new favourite hairstyle! 

Dress - Zara £39.00
Ankle boots - New Look £27.99






No comments:

Post a Comment