Tuesday 19 November 2013

The bear and the hare



Everyone always raves about the famous Coca Cola Christmas truck at Christmas but I always look out for the John Lewis advert to see which tale they're going to reinvent this year. They're always so beautiful and poetic and this years definitely didn't disappoint! 

During our seminar yesterday we looked further into the making of the advert and while we were watching the video I was sat there thinking 'I would LOVE that job!!'. When I was doing my A-Levels in Textiles and Fine Art as well as my Foundation degree I always loved making intricate things and including tiny embellishments such as stitching and beading. This is why I loved watching the behind the scenes video! It was so cute seeing the miniature forest with the Christmas tree and presents underneath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment