Friday 7 March 2014

Taste Billion






Ever since high school I have always been really intrigued by guest lecturers and speakers. It really intrigues me as to how they put everything we are learning in class to practice and use all their knowledge in the real world. 

When Steven Wallis from Taste Billion came in to give us a lecture I was once again just as fascinated. After graduating from Central Saint Martins and winning Masterchef Steven now owns his own business where he researches ideas for brands. His job includes looking up and presenting new trends brands could possibly use for new products or advertising campaigns. 

Although I'm not really sure I want to go into this area of the fashion industry it was really exciting to hear all about it! 

Taste Billion's brad promise - 
'They can promise not just style and communication but how does it come together as a product recipe and taste and flavours.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment