Friday 25 October 2013

Don't believe the hype




Everyone I know knows about my love for Arctic Monkeys and especially for Alex Turner!. This is the 3rd time I've seen the beauties and they definitely didn't disappoint! 

Granted these photos aren't the greatest quality but I didn't want to risk getting my camera out when I was squashed up against the barrier! The last two pictures are from their poster book that I splashed out on (as well as a T-Shirt!) Definitely need to start remembering I'm a student...

I just love their style and I don't just mean their clothes either! Alex is quite obviously inspired by the 'Rock' era with his quiff and leather 'grunge' jacket and his persona on stage and in interviews is really cool as well! He reminds me of a young Elvis! Especially those snake hips of his. 

Going back home to Manchester for a night to see them made it even better. I cant explain how nice it was to sleep in a bed that doesn't feel like you're lying on bricks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment