Monday 7 October 2013

Velvet Crush


Soo last night was definitely one of the best nights of freshers! Can't believe that freshers week is now over and its back to the reality of hard work. 

I was pondering the high-street for ever and  religiously browsing online for something to wear as I am definitely one of those girls who can't wear the same outfit more than once for a special occasion! During my trawl through the shops I managed to spot these little bargains hiding behind a pile of clothes in Topshop.

I have to admit I am a massive softy for anything Topshop and even though I've only been here a couple of weeks my student loan is tempting me even more to purchase their new beauties!

I'd had my eyes on the 'Midnight Crushed Velvet Shorts' for a while now but couldn't bring my self to part with my limited money for them until the student lock in which gave me 20% off! A pretty good reason to spend my cash if I do say so myself! I had also wanted a black cami for SO long and the freshers ball seemed like the perfect opportunity! 

I paired this outfit with my trusty Primark wedges which never fail to impress me! I can't believe they were only £16 pound! SUCH  a steal! I got these quite a while back but I'm pretty sure they're still in store so I suggest you all run out to buy them as soon as possible!

I normally have wavy or curly hair on nights out so I thought I'd go for a different look for once! I never used to like having my hair straight when I had my hair cut short (NEVER again!) but since it's grown out I'm embracing my straight locks! 

I hope you like this look as much as I do! I've been shopping quite a bit lately with all the student sales being on so I'll post more pictures soon showing you what I've been buying! 

My outfit!
Shorts - Topshop £32.00
Cami - Topshop £18.00
Wedges - Primark £16.00

Lucy's oufit!
Dress - ASOS 
Shoes - Nine West (Bargain charity shop find!)

No comments:

Post a Comment