Saturday 5 October 2013

Nottinghams Catwalk




I absolutely LOVED my induction week task! I found it so incredibly exciting to hunt around the streets of Nottingham looking for people with their own individual and edgy styles. My team found so many unique styles that really inspired me to be more daring when picking my outfits (although I find that hard to do just before my 9am lectures!). 

This task has also really got me into blogging and pinterest! I already had a flickr but that was more for my own work so I’m really looking forward to creating my own pinterest and blog based on things I find really interesting and inspiring! 

These are a few of my favourite images from the street style task. I particularly love the 'couples' image as I find it interesting how certain 'tribes' stick together which is something we discovered more and more throughout the week. We chose not to stick to a certain trend and instead decided to capture as many different styles as possible, which I preferred. These three images show very different people with different styles which is why we chose to use them. This task encouraged me to understand and realise even more that style isn't necessarily about following trends but being unique and adventurous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment