Thursday 10 October 2013

Moodboard galore


My first week of actual lectures...

I surprisingly really enjoy them! Although I kinda already knew this from being at Uni of Manchester but it was nice to have a completely different style of lecturing at NTU. 

Tim's lecture on pinterest really inspired me to create my own and to start gathering images which I am particularly drawn to so in the future I will have something to reference back to when I'm in need of inspiration!

The seminar we had on Thursday with Angi was fun although I was struggling with ideas for my mood board. I originally was going to do it on Chanel but I then changed it to Elie Saab because I love the intimate detail she includes and the pastel colours she commonly uses within her collections. Once I got back to halls I was able to concentrate more and managed to gather images and patterns which I could use on my mood board which I'll post a picture of...

I chose to make my mood board quite structured and 'clean' rather than my usual style which is includes overlapping and can look a bit cluttered

Although I'd enjoyed the creative side of this course so far I was strangely really glad when Si and Chris gave the lecture and seminar on Fashion Marketing! I've always enjoyed Business Studies through college and I was excited when I was able to use the information I'd learnt back then (weird I know!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment