Tuesday 18 February 2014

Fashion Galore!






I have wrote about Isabella Blow on this blog so many times but I am just so fascinated by her life! 

When I was in London for LFW me and my friend Lucy, who was also interning at Trace, went to visit the Isabelle Blow: Fashion Galore! exhibition. It was so interesting and it made me realise just how much she had going on in her life. 

I've always had a huge interest in Philip Treacy's work as well, which is how I initially discovered Isabella. Seeing the hats he had designed for her in person was really exciting - for me anyway! Although I absolutely loved the exhibition at Somerset House I'm not sure if you would if you didn't know a lot about her and her life. But either way, I would recommend that everyone goes at visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment