Wednesday 17 September 2014

NYFW

















This is crazy..I just worked at New York Fashion Week!!! 

After working at London Fashion Week back in February I just knew I HAD to work at NYFW. It's such a rewarding job. Working hard helping the show go as planned is amazing and the best bit is definitely getting to catch the show. 

I was working at Isabella Rose Taylor's show - she's only 13!!!! Her collection was cool but obviously a little young for me! I could definitely see my little cousins trotting around in her clothes! Her collection is already being sold at Nordstorm but this was the first time she has shown at NYFW, making her one of the youngest to ever show! 

She also had Olivia Somerlyn sing her new single Parachute before the models headed down the runway which was a lovely added bonus!

I preferred working at LFW purely because I was interning for a PR company there so I got to know the rest of the team quite well and because I worked there for a couple of weeks before the actual show so I got to see how it was planned and organised in more detail. 

Now all that's left for me to do is Paris and Milan! In my dreams!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment