Wednesday 4 June 2014

Beautiful Paris!














Spending a week in Paris and visiting Disneyland was so wonderful! Getting away for a week                                                                is exactly what I needed! 

I absolutely love Paris so I was beyond excited to visit the city once more! We visited all the usual tourist spots as well as touring the more unknown areas. 

I've uploaded some of my favourite images from my holiday but I want to talk about the 3rd, 4th and 5th image. This was a perfume shop on the Champs-Élysées and their visual merchandising instantly caught my eye! It reminded me of my launch concept for my perfume brand 'Cloud Nine'. I have decided to launch White Jasmine by having pop-up stores in Selfridges as well as designing our own garden at Chelsea Flower Show! However, when we launch our own stand alone store after all these events I planned for the visual merchandising and store front to be very similar to the images I am referring to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment