Thursday 8 May 2014

The final design






We finally have our final designs!! After asking Chris to remove the yellow bands from the packaging we received these designs back. I think it looks SO much nicer! Much more elegant and less retro and tacky. I'm also really glad we chose to include the image of the jasmine up the side as it brings the packaging to life. 

These three bottles are designs we received back from Chris. They are all identical except for the height and width. I don't really like the top bottle as I feel like it is too clunky and stumpy! I like the second and third however, I think my favourite is the second one. We chose not to have a label on the bottle and instead wanted the brand and product name printed directly onto the bottle. I think this looks much better than a sticker as the clear bottle will allow the clear perfume to show through. Once again this reflects all of Cloud Nines brand values.

This task has really shown us all how difficult briefing is and how hard it can be trying to get your ideas across to another person. I have learnt a lot about writing briefs since starting this module so hopefully next time I have to write one it will be a lot better!



No comments:

Post a Comment