Thursday 15 May 2014

Our NEW final design





 I think me and my group are the most indecisive people ever! We have had some issues with our product designer not understanding the brief and not having time to re-do our packaging and bottle but his friend Chris said he would give us a hand which is great! 

On a previous post I uploaded images of what we thought was our final bottle and packaging but after looking at it again we decided a few changes were needed! 

We asked Chris to edit the logo slightly on our packaging. We asked for the font to be changed to Baskerville Old Face and the name of the product to be changed to 'white jasmine' instead. We felt that 'gentle jasmine' sounded like we were trying to alliterate and failing miserably! We then asked for a thin black line to be between Cloud Nine and White Jasmine. I really think this makes our brand and packaging look a lot more sophisticated and luxurious! 

I then went onto photoshop and lightened the packaging as we thought it looked slightly grey and too dark. Overall, we all really like the new packaging and think it represents our brand and product much better!  However, when the images are uploaded to my blog they look slightly darker than normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment