Sunday 6 July 2014

Week two at LOOK!


This week has gone SO fast! 

I was doing pretty much the same kind of jobs as last week but I'm still loving it! Chloe asked me to assist her on her main fashion 'Hawaiian' shoot next Tuesday which is soo exciting! 

It will be my first time assisting on a shoot so it will be pretty nerve wracking but exciting all at the same time. It will be so interesting to see how my favourite photo shoots are put together and I'll hopefully learn some tips for when I'm doing shoots in NYC and back at Nottingham Trent! 

My mum, dad and some family friends came down this weekend as well. My dad and Chris went to see Monty Python on Friday night so me, my mum and Lisa have a lovely evening in Covent Garden sipping on cocktails and prosecco until they found us after the show! 

Saturday was another brilliant day, even though the weather wasn't that great! We wandered around for a bit and then met up with another family friend before going to see Jersey Boys which is SUCH a good show! I went in slightly skeptical about it all but I came out a complete Frankie Valli fan - not what I expected to happen! 

The weekend has flown by and now it's time for the week to begin again! As much as I'm loving my time in London and at LOOK I am so excited to get home and see my family and friends before I jet off to New York for four months! Come at me NYC! 


No comments:

Post a Comment