Tuesday 22 April 2014

Experimentation




We spent the afternoon experimenting with more ideas for our photoshoot by using photoshop. The examples here are me experimenting with different techniques such as layering and blurring. I like both techniques but I personally think layering suits our brand and product the most.  

The bottom image shows blurring. I thought it would look cool to highlight the eye make up and keep the rest of her face and body slightly blurry. 

My favourite of the images is the second image with both bottles on there. I love how delicate the flowers look within the bottle. 

The top image is nice as well but I'm not 100% about it! I like how the bottles opacity is low but I'm not sure the right image is behind it or maybe the wrong effect is on the image as I think it would look a lot better if it was softer.

No comments:

Post a Comment